Do you really want to assume the risk?
- We take care of difficult problems that few people can properly or safely handle
- We understand and have experience in dealing with the numerous risks associated with Animal Control
Do you have experience in dealing with Wildlife?
- We have the unique set of skills and knowledge required to handle your wildlife related issue in a safe and humane manner
- We are members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- We are members of the New Jersey Wildlife Damage Control Association
- We are Graduates of the National Wildlife Control Damage Management Academy
- We are licensed and certified by the State of New Jersey to trap Wildlife and address wildlife related issues
Tools, Time & Supplies?
We arrive at your site with an extensive inventory of traps and tools of the trade required to remove wildlife, as well as the supplies required to exclude wildlife, and repair the damage they have left behind.
What do you do with it once you have caught it? Avoid Fines!
We understand state laws and local regulations related to handling wildlife
- We offer you peace of mind, knowing that you are hiring an Insured and Licensed Professional firm
- You can count on us to deliver outstanding service. We offer you a guarantee and stand behind our work