To learn about other services that Wildlife Control Specialists offers
Wildlife Control Specialists
Since 2007 wildlife control has been our only business, and we are proud of our reputation as Wildlife Control Specialists.
We're a New Jersey-based, family-owned company committed to providing humane and environmentally responsible techniques for handling nuisance animal problems including:
- Animal control and removal
- Animal damage repair and exclusion
- Animal control prevention services
With over a decade of experience we are highly trained certified Wildlife Control Professionals, and licensed by the state of New Jersey. We are industry leaders with state-of-the-art equipment, a six-truck fleet, and own 40’ articulating lift to get those places ladders just can’t reach.
Our staff is committed to providing ecologically sound wildlife control services for:
Do you really want to assume the risk?
- We take care of difficult problems that few people can properly or safely handle
- We understand and have experience in dealing with the numerous risks associated with wildlife control
Do you have experience in dealing with Wildlife?
- We have the unique set of skills and knowledge required to handle your wildlife related issue in a safe and humane manner
- We are members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- We are members of the New Jersey Wildlife Damage Control Association
- We are Graduates of the National Wildlife Control Damage Management Academy
- We are licensed and certified by the State of New Jersey to trap Wildlife and address wildlife related issues
Tools, Time & Supplies?
We arrive at your site with an extensive inventory of traps and tools of the trade required to remove wildlife, as well as the supplies required to exclude wildlife, and repair the damage they have left behind.
What do you do with it once you have caught it? Avoid Fines!
We understand state laws and local regulations related to handling wildlife
- We offer you peace of mind, knowing that you are hiring an Insured and Licensed Professional firm
- You can count on us to deliver outstanding service. We offer you a guarantee and stand behind our work
Certifications & Affiliations
Certified Wildlife Control Professional
National Wildlife Control Operators
Those who hold the title of Certified Wildlife Control Professional have demonstrated a wealth of both “hands-on” field experience and an exposure to a variety of industry related training programs.
Candidates for certification must be able to establish no less than three years of professional practice, along with a minimum of 300 credit hours of board approved training courses and seminars.
NJ Certified Animal Control Officer
Satisfied training and educational requirements for certification as a certified animal control officer in the state of New Jersey
Member and Officer of the New Jersey Wildlife Damage Control Association, whose policy is to enhance, promote and protect a sensible and scientific approach to wildlife damage management with continuing training and education.
We serve New Jersey’s Skyland Region, which encompasses:
- Bergen County
- Essex County
- Hudson County
- Mercer County
- Hunterdon County
- Warren County
- Morris County
- Middlesex County
- Union County
- Passaic County
- Somerset County
- Sussex County
We are members of:
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- New Jersey Wildlife Damage Control Association
We are licensed and certified by the State of New Jersey to trap wildlife and address wildlife related issues
- Bergen County Wildlife Control
- Essex County Wildlife Control
- Hudson County Wildlife Control
- Hunterdon County Wildlife Control
- Warren County Wildlife Control
- Mercer County Wildlife Control
- Middlesex County Wildlife Control
- Morris County Wildlife Control
- Union County Wildlife Control
- Passaic County Wildlife Control
- Somerset County Wildlife Control
- Sussex County Wildlife Control